Welcome to the 25th Canadian Universities and Colleges Admissions Workshop
This April 2019, visit the Admissions Workshop in New Delhi, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Bathinda, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad to study in Canada !!! Delegates from the universities and colleges across the various provinces of Canada will be participating. Visit us with 3 copies of all your academic and/or work experience documents.
Benefits for Students
Are you a Student looking for a Global Career Opportunity with International exposure at Study and Work?
Why Study in Canada
- World class Universities
- Economical tuition fees
- Flexible Programs
- Industry oriented specialized courses
- Study and part-time work
- Post-study work permit up to 3 years
- Options to settle as a permanent resident
- Great value for money
Why attend the Admission Workshop
- Choose from a range of institutes
- Speak directly to the University delegates
- Save time with Fast track/ Spot admissions
- Discuss Co-op, Scholarships etc.
- Seek expert visa guidance
- Receive global career advice
- Save money on application fees
- Entry free for registered students
Your visa consultant should be an ICCRC member as per Canadian Govt. laws.
Mr. Anuraj Sandhu of Canam Consultants Ltd is an ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) memberMore Info
Official Video from ICCRC Canada About Who can legally assist in Immigration and Student Visa
Graduated from Royal Roads University CanamView more videos...
Canam Canadian University Talk
Jason Barfoot (International recruitment and admission officer), Goodman school of businessView more videos...
News & Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!