Georgian College is a public Ontario college with unbeatable advantages:
- Ontario's #1 co-op college
- 6200+ employment partners
- 88 programs have 780 transfer agreements with 59 institutions
- Main campus of 100 acres in Barrie, just an hour's drive from Toronto
- 3,600+ international students from 60 countries
- 800+ awards available to students each year with a combined value of over $750,000
Programs available for September 2019 / Jan 2020 intake
September intake is not open. Please contact Canam for list of programs and start date.
Fee waiver may be given depending on student's profile.
Scholarships for International Students
There are more than 750 awards available to students each year with a combined value of over $750,000. For more information, please visit https://www.georgiancollege.ca/finance-and-fees/awards/tab/welcome
Last date of applications for September 2019 / Jan 2020 intake
September 2019 is not open. Please contact Canam for more information about application deadline.