Address and website for International students
10700 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2www.macewan.ca/international
MacEwan University is a student-centric, undergraduate University, in the heart of downtown Edmonton, in Alberta, Canada. Our campus is incredibly welcoming to all students, with a strong community focus, and scholarships available for international students.
Students from around the globe come to MacEwan for a diversity of programs, in a thriving City full of excitement and opportunity.
Programs available for September 2019/ January 2020 intakes
The following programs are available and accepting applications for September 2019 or January 2020. Unless otherwise stated, the application deadline is May 1, 2019 for September 2019 and September 30 for January 2020. Kindly note that winter intake may not be offered for all programs.
- Bachelor of Arts (September and January intake)
- Bachelor of Science (January intake only)
- Accounting and Strategic Measurement, Asia Pacific Management, Paralegal Studies, Library and Information Technology, Public Relations, Travel (September intake only)
- Bachelor of Communication Studies (September and January intake)
- Bachelor of Design (September intake only)
- Bachelor of Music (September intake only)
- Arts and Cultural Management (September and January intake)
- Theatre Production (September intake only)
- Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing (September and January intake)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (January intake only)
Scholarships for international students
Entrance scholarships available to students based on GPA
Annual academic scholarships available for returning students in their 2, 3 & 4 years of study
Scholarships available for athletes
Last date of applications for September 2019/ January 2020 intakes
The application deadlines for competitive programs was March 30, 2019 for September intake. These programs are no longer accepting applications. There are a number of options still available for Fall 2019. Limited courses offer a January intake. Please see below for more details.