1385 Woodroffe Ave,
Nepean, ON K2G 1V8, Canada
Dedication to student success is Algonquin College's guiding principle and is demonstrated through the quality of its programs, staff, the continual expansion of its facilities, and by forging strategic partnerships. Every action since the College was established has been to ensure students have access to the education and skills training demanded by the marketplace to launch a rewarding career.
Mission: To transform hopes and dreams into lifelong success.
Vision: To be a global leader in personalized, digitally connected, experiential learning.
Core Values: Caring, Learning, integrity, Respect.
Programs available for January/ May 2019 intakes
January 2019: As per the availability of Program
- Computer Engineering Technology - Computing Science
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Systems Technician
- Culinary Skills
- Electromechanical Engineering Technician
- Environmental Management & Assessment
- International Business Management
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
Scholarship for international students
Application fee waiver : Yes ,Please see below conditions :
- Application fees waived for UG programs if students have 75% in 12th
- If students have an IELTS overall 7.0 with no band less than 6.5 then application fee is waived for both UG and PG programs.
- If students have 65% in Bachelor with no more than 2 backlogs then also application fees is waived to students.
Last date of applications for the January 2019 intake
Application should enter the system by Oct. 2018
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!