1385 Woodroffe Avenue,
Room C435, Ottawa, Ontario,
K2G 1V8, Canada
Dedication to student success is Algonquin College's guiding principle and is demonstrated through the quality of its programs, staff, the continual expansion of its facilities, and by forging strategic partnerships. Every action since the College was established has been to ensure students have access to the education and skills training demanded by the marketplace to launch a rewarding career.
Mission: To transform hopes and dreams into lifelong success.
Vision: To be a global leader in personalized, digitally connected, experiential learning.
Core Values: Caring, Learning , integrity ,Respect.
Programs available for Jan 2018 intake
- School of Business
- School of hospitality & tourism
- School of advanced technology
- Algonquin center for construction Excellence
- School of health & community studies
- Police & public safety
- Algonquin language institute
- School of media and design
- General arts and science
Excellent Student Fee Waiver - $95 application fee is waived if:
- High School student has 75% average OR 7 overall IELTS no band below 6.5
- University degree – 65% average OR 7 overall IELTS no band below 6.5
Last date of applications for the January 2018 intake
Till the programme is open
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!