Fanshawe College, London, Canada
Sr. Advisor – India
Sr. Advisor – India
Do visit our website www.fanshawec.ca for more information
"Fanshawe College is one of the largest colleges in Ontario with almost 22,000 full time students and 3,500 international students. Fanshawe had the highest number of International Students among Out-of-Toronto Ontario Colleges. Ranked No. 1 in Learning by our International Students in the International Student Barometer 2014. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a true Canadian experience with students from more than 70 countries on campus."
Academics Schools and Departments
Applied Sciences, Art & Design, Building Technology, Business & Management, Computers & Information Technology, Electrical/Electronics, Health Sciences, Human Services, Manufacturing Sciences, Contemporary Media, Tourism & Hospitality, Transportation Technology
Reasons for choosing Fanshawe
Cost of living is low, Multicultural Environment Job Opportunities, Co-op, With 88% employment rate, Fanshawe is ranked no. 1 among large colleges in Ontario; majority of our programs are professionally accredited.
Ranked No 1. In Learning - Fanshawe programs are designed with future employment in mind, using the most up-to-date instructional methods, equipment, and technologies and taught by award winning professors who understand the knowledge and skills that are required for successful careers in local and multinational companies.
Location: Fanshawe College is located in London which is the 4th largest city in Ontario. London is about 200 kilometres west of Toronto, it is a quiet, clean and prosperous place with all the services and conveniences that you might require. The city was named London by the early settlers who came here from England and the United States. It was intended to be the capital city of Canada so they decided to name the city after the capital of England. London never became Canada's capital but it retains its heritage in many ways. Students from all parts of Canada, and more than 70 other countries choose London because of its rich economic base, its pleasant climate, clean environment, convenient transportation system, and its location in the heart of Canada's most populous and diverse economic centre.
Programs available for Sept. 2018 intake
Popular Post Graduate Programs
- 3D Animation & Character Design
- Autism & Behavioural Sciences
- Broadcast Journalism – Television News
- Construction Project Management
- Corporate Communication & Public Relations
- Electronics and Embedded Systems Development
- Game Development – Advance Programming
- Gerontology – Interprofessional Practice
- Human Resource Management
- Information Security Management
- Interactive Media Specialist
- International Business Management
- Professional Accounting
- Professional Financial Services
- Practical Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Marketing Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Health Systems Management
- Operations Management
- Network and Security Architecture
- Software and Information Systems Testing
- Hospitality and Tourism Operations Management
Popular UG Programs
- Chemical Laboratory Technology - Science Laboratory
- Cyber Security
- Community Pharmacy Assistant
- Culinary Management
- Personal Support Worker
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Motive Power Technician
- Developmental Services Worker
Scholarship for International Students
International Degree Entrance Award $2000.00 CAD for the following Degree programs
- Honours Bachelor of Applied Technology - Biotechnology
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Digital Marketing)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resources Mgmt.)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership
- Honours Bachelor of Environmental Design and Planning
- Honours Bachelor of Interior Design
We accept students for September (Fall), January (Winter) & May (Summer).
The student needs to apply with a complete application form along with their academic transcripts, IELTS score, a copy of passport & the application fee.
- For September intake the deadline is - 30th July
- For January intake the deadline is - 10th Nov
- For May intake the deadline is - 10th March
students are advised to apply as soon in order to secure a seat since the programs are highly competitive and fill in fast.
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!