Goodman School of Business, Brock University
The Goodman School of Business is one of Canada's top choices for international students. From our rigorous and challenging courses to our renowned co-op program to our supportive professors and staff, we want you to build your experience to meet your needs. The Goodman School of Business is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Only the top five per cent of business schools worldwide have this prestigious accreditation.
Programs available August 2019 intake
- MPAcc : August 2019
- MBA (ISP) : August 2019
- PMPC – Business : September 2019
- CAS : September 2019
Our Indian MBA (ISP) students start exciting careers in business and have some of the highest placement rates among our MBA graduates. You can find our MBA alumni from India working at prestigious companies such as Hydro One Networks, Royal Bank of Canada, Deloitte, Manulife and Canadian Tire Financial Services.
No application fee is required if students are applying through Canam two weeks after the Roadshow. Please talk to Mr. Brendan Barrett or Mr. Jason Barfoot for details and give your name during the Roadshow.
Scholarships for International Students
The Goodman Scholarship Program is exclusive to the Goodman School of Business. Incoming Goodman students can earn a prestigious scholarship worth up to $3,000 CAD with the possibility of renewal the following year, if have demonstrated at least two of the following:
- Leadership in university life and community life or evidence of entrepreneurial talent
- Exceptional high academic grades
- Financial need
Last date of applications for August 2019 intake
March 1, 2019
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!