Georgian College CanadaOne Georgian Drive,Barrie,Ontario
Georgian College Canada
Georgian College is a public Ontario college with many unbeatable advantages:
- Leader in work integrated programs with a 6200+ employer network.
- #1 graduate employment rate amongst Ontario Colleges
- #1 in overall international student satisfaction among Ontario colleges & 6th globally
- 550+ University articulations for advanced entry into degree programs.
- Main campus of 100 acres in Barrie, just an hour's drive from Toronto.
- With 90% of our students being native Canadians, experience an authentic Canadian education experience.
Programs available in 2018 are
Acupuncture, Addictions: Treatment & Prevention, Advertising and marketing communications, Architectural Technician (Co-op), Architectural Tech. (Co-op), Art & Design Fundamentals, Automotive - Business (Co-op), Aviation Mgmnt (Co-op), Bachelor of Business (Automotive Mgt) (Co-op), Bachelor of Business Admin. (Mgmnt & Leadership), Bachelor of Human Services – Police studies, Bachelor of Interior Design, B.Sc in Nursing , Baking & Pastry Arts, Big Data Analytics, Biotech-Health, Business, Business - Accounting, Business - Accounting (Co-op), Business – Marketing, Business - Marketing (Co-op), Business (Co-op), Business Admin - Accounting (Co-op), Business Admin - HR (Co-op), Business Admin (Co-op) , Business Entrepreneurship, Cabinetmaking Techniques, Carpentry Techniques, Child & Youth Care, Child and Youth Care (Advanced Entry), Civil Engng Technician - Construction (Co-op), Civil Engng Technology (Co-op), Communications & Professional Writing, Communicative Disorder Assistant, Community & Justice Services, Computer Programmer (Co-op) ,Computer Programmer Analyst (Co-op) , Computer Systems Technician - Networking (Co-op), Culinary Mgmnt (Co-op), Culinary Skills Chef Training, Dental Assisting (level I & II), Dental Hygiene , Developmental Services Worker , Digital Photography & Imaging, Digital Video , Early Childhood Education, Electrical Engng Technician (Co-op), Electrical Engng Technology (Co-op) , Environmental Technician (Co-op), Environmental Technology (Co-op), Esthetician, Event Management, Fine Arts, Fine Arts - Advanced, Fitness and Health Promotion, Food and Nutrition Mgmnt, General Arts & Science - 1 Year, General Arts and Science - 2 Years, Goldsmithing and Silvesmithing, Golf Facilities Operation Mgmnt, Graphic Design, Graphic Design Production, Hairstyling, Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician (Co-op), Honors Bachelor of Business Admin (Golf Management), Hospitality Admin. (Co-op), Hotel and Resort Operations Mgmnt (Co-op), Human Resource Managment, Info Systems & Security, Interactive Media Design - Web, Interior Decorating, International Business Mgmnt (internship), Jewellery & Metals, Kitchen and Bath Design, Law Clerk, Massage Therapy, Massage Therapy - Fast Track, Mech. Technician - Precision Skills (Co-op), Mech. Techniques-Marine Engine Mechanic, Mechanical Techniques - Small Engine Mechanic, Medical Skin Care Therapies, Museum and Gallery Studies, Occupational Therapist Assistant & Physiotherapist Assistant, Office Admin - Executive (Co-op), Office Admin - Executive, Office Admin- General, Office Administration - Health Services, Opticianry (Co-op), Personal Support Worker, Pharmacy Technician, Plumbing Techniques, Police Foundations, Power Engng Technology (Co-op), Practical Nursing, Pre-Health Sciences pathway to Advanced Diplomas & Degrees, Protection, Security & Investigation, Public Relations - Corp. Communications, Recreation & Leisure Services (Co-op), Research Analyst, Snow Resort Fundamentals, Snow Resort Operations (Co-op), Social Service Worker, Sport Admin, Therapeutic Recreation, Tourism-Marketing & Product Development, Veterinary Technician, Welding Techniques.
- 100% application fee waiver for students who have a combined GPA of 75% and above OR
- 100% application fee waiver for students who have an overall IELTS score of 7 and above.
Last date of applications for Jan. 2018 intake
15th November, 2017
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!