Georgian College Canada
Georgian College I One Georgian Drive
Barrie I Ontario L4M 3X9, Canada
Georgian College Canada
Established in 1967, Georgian College is one of Canada's leading colleges with more than 120 programs. It has over 11000 full time students. It is also the choice of 980 international students from 51 countries across the world.
Its 100-acre flagship campus, located in Barrie, is just 45 minutes away from Toronto. Georgian College also has 6 other campuses located around the Georgian Bay area. A leader in work experience-integrated programs, Georgian students get the opportunity to work with about 6500 employers across Canada within the college network. Not surprisingly, Georgian College has maintained one of the highest graduate employment rates among Ontario colleges for the past 12 years.
Georgian College is a public Ontario college with many unbeatable advantages:
- One of the top most co-op colleges in Canada with 6200+ employer network.
- A leader in graduate employment since 13 years.
- #3 worldwide for international student satisfaction.
- 550+ University articulations for advanced entry into degree programs.
- Main campus of 100 acres in Barrie, just an hour's drive from Toronto.
- With 90% indigenous students international students get a true Canadian education experience.
Programs available for Sept. 2018 intake
Design - Art and Design Fundamentals-certificate.
Arts - General Arts And Science - 2 Years General Arts And Science - 1 Year-Certificate.
Community Services - Child and Youth Care, Social Service Worker, Protection, Security and Investigation, Community and Justice Services, Early Childhood Education, Police Foundations.
Computer Studies - Computer Programmer (Co-op), Computer Programmer Analyst (Co-op), Computer Systems Technician - Networking (Co-op).
Business Studies - UG Programs : Automotive - Business (Co-op), Business – Accounting, Business - Accounting (Co-op), Business – Marketing, Business - Marketing (Co-op), Business (Co-op), Business (Non-Co-op), Business Administration - Accounting (Co-op), Business Administration - Human Resources (Co-op), Business Administration (Co-op), Business Entrepreneurship, Law Clerk, Office Administration – Executive, Office Administration - General-Certificate, Office Administration – Medical.
PG Programs : Acute Complex Care for Internationally Educated Nurses, Addictions: Treatment and Prevention, Big Data Analytics, Communications and Professional Writing, Communicative Disorders Assistant, Digital Video, Event Management, Food and Nutrition Management, Global Business Management, Gold smithing and Silver smithing, Human Resources Management, Information Systems Security, Kitchen and Bath Design, Marine Engineering Management, Medical Skin Care Therapies, Museum and Gallery Studies Paralegal, Project Management, Public Relations - Corporate Communications, Research Analyst, Therapeutic Recreation, Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Skilled Trades - Plumbing Techniques-certificate, Welding Techniques-Certificate.
Engineering - Architectural Technician, Architectural Technology, Civil Engg. Technician, Civil Engg. Technology, Electrical Engineering Technician, Electrical Engg. Technology, Environ. Technician, Environmental Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Power Engineering Technology .
Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation Studies - Culinary Management (Co-op), Culinary Skills Chef Training-Certificate, Tourism-Marketing & Product Development, Hospitality Administration (Co-op), Hotel and Resort Operations Management (Co-op), Recreation and Leisure Services (Co-op).
Health & Wellness - Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Dental Assisting (level I and II), Denturism, Massage Therapy - Fast Track, Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant, Opticianry (Co-op), Personal Support Worker-certificate, Practical Nursing, Pre-Health Sciences-certificate, Pharmacy Technician, Esthetician, Fitness and Health Promotion.
- 100% Application Fee Waiver for the students who have an overall IELTS score of 7 & above.
- 100 % application fee waiver to the students who have scored an overall 75% and above.
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!