P.O. Box 3211, Timmins,
ON P4N 8R6
Northern College of Applied Arts and Technology
Northern College has over 75 programs available at the Diploma, Degree, Post graduate and Certificate Level . We do have highly respected and well known programs in our Schools of Business and Office Administration, Community Services, Engineering Technology & Trades, Health Sciences and Welding Engineering Technology. Many accredited programs and courses are recognized by professional associations and have industry certifications built in along with campus agreements with other colleges and universities abroad. Campuses are located in areas that are experiencing an economic boom. Northern College has graduate employment rate of 87.5% and employer satisfaction rate of Over 90%.
Programs available for Jan 2018 intake
Electrical Engineering Technician/ Technology:
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Environmental Technician - Water and Wastewater Systems Operations (includes 3 Co-op semester
Business Programs (Direct Entry):
- Business - General
- Business - Accounting
- Business - Marketing
- Business Administration
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resource Mngt.
Application fee will be waived for the road show and on-spot admissions will be issued
Last date of applications for Jan 2018 intake
- 15th November 2017
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!