The University of New Brunswick (UNB)
UNB International Recruitment Centre
University of New Brunswick
100 Tucker Park Road
Saint John, New Brunswick
E2L 4L5, CANADA
The University of New Brunswick
With 12,000 students from over 120 countries across two campuses The University of New Brunswick (UNB)has a strong tradition of academic excellence. Established in 1785, UNB is oneof Canada's oldestuniversities.
With 75UNDERGRADUATE Degree options, admission requirements are a minimum overall “B” (75%) average ORIndian School Certificate Examination, Intermediate Certificate, Higher Secondary School Certificate ORAll India Senior School Certificate (minimum of 60%) OR Cambridge GCE O-Level and A-Level grades of A and B. Senior level Maths is required for most every faculty.
IB, AP, and GCSE Advanced Level courses are recognized for admission and possible transfer credit. Proof of english proficiency is required.
Academic entrance scholarships are available to first year students applying directly from high school (Deadline: March 1st).
Follow, Like & Share @DiscoverUNB on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Programs available for 2019 intakes
UNB undergraduate January intake:
UNB undergraduate September intake:
MBA students must contact
UNB Saint John MBA - Hana Qiu
UNB Fredericton MBA – Marilyn Davis
Masters & PhD students must contact Laura Gilks
UNB does not give fee waivers, no AOS at this time, however our representatives can assist and advise in person.
Scholarships for international students
UNB does not offer full scholarships but we do provide two options of partial scholarships:
- Students will be reviewed for an academic entrance scholarship based on grades at the time of admission
- Students must fill out the international student scholarship form found at
*We do not offer full fee scholarships.
Last date of applications for 2019 intakes
January 2019 – UNB deadline is October 1st,
September 2019 – UNB deadline is March 31st.
(Scholarship Deadline is March 1st 2019)
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!