University of ReginaInternational Enrolment Services College West 127, 3737 Wascana Parkway Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada S4S 0A2 www.uregina.ca/international/index.html
University of Regina
The University of Regina is nestled in Wascana Park, one of the largest urban parks in North America. Imagine attending a university surrounded by natural beauty (including a lake) and kilometers of walking and bike paths. Nearby are coffee shops, restaurants, and grocery stores where you'll find products from many cultures (a taste of home!). Downtown Regina, with its many stores and restaurants, is an easy bus, bike, or car ride away. In summer, you'll find the Regina Folk Festival, outdoor movies, and other exciting events. Regina is a city where newcomers find a real sense of home.
Programs available for Jan. 2018 intake
- Certificate of Computer Science (2 Years)
- Post Diploma Bachelor of Sci - Computer Science (2 years)
- Diploma of Business Administration (2 Years)
- Bachelor of Science (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Engineering (4.5 Years)
- Bachelor of Arts (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Kinesiology & Health Studies (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Media, Art, & Performance (4 Years)
Scholarship for International Students
International Entrance Scholarship
$3000 CAD or 8 months of free accommodation on campus for international students (80% entrance GPA required).
International Presidents Award
$5000 CAD scholarship awarded to a select number of international applicants from India
On the spot assessment.
Last date of applications for the January 2018 intake
November 1st, 2017
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!