St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology
Address - 2000 Talbot Road West,
Windsor, ON N9A 6S4 Canada
St. Clair CollegePublicly-funded, Post-Secondary Institution
- Established in 1967. 100,000 square feet of space
- 8,400 full time and 20,000 part-time learners
- Main Campus – Windsor. 2 other campuses in Chatham & Wallace burg
- 90 degree, diploma, certificate and post graduate certificate programs
- Southernmost city in Canada (Southwestern Ontario)
- Situated on the south shore of the Detroit River and Lake St. Clair
- Chief port of entry between Canada and the United States
- Known as The City of Roses
- Automotive Capital of Canada
- Warmest city in Canada (highest temperature of 40 degree Celsius)
- Population of approx. 2,25,000
- Approximately 320 km. from Toronto (1 hr. by flight and 4 hrs. by road)
- Post-Secondary institutions in St. Clair include St. Clair College and University of Windsor.
- 9 out of 10 Graduates are employed within six months of Graduation
- Employer satisfaction rate of 93%
- Récent $3.7 million student centre expansion
- The Ford Centre for Excellence in Manufacturing, located at St. Clair College's Windsor campus, delivers high quality training in the engineering and manufacturing technology industry. This state-of-the-art teaching facility gives students hands-on training using some of the world's most sophisticated technology offered in a single college setting.
- Academic Scholarships for International students
- Application Fee waiver for all the applications PG in
- International Business Management & Logistics/ HRM / Web & Interactive Advertising
- IELTS 6.0 required for most of the programs.
Programs available for Jan 2018 Intake
- Architectural Technology***
- Business - Accounting
- Business - Marketing
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Finance
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - International
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Civil Engineering Technology***
- Computer System Technician - Networking
- Computer System Technology - Networking
- Construction Engineering Technician -
- Electrical Techniques***
- Event Management** (PG)
- Human Resources Management** (PG)
- International Business Management +
- Office Administration - Executive
- Office Administration - General
- Office Administration - Legal
- Office Administration - Medical
- Personal Support Worker
- Web & Interactive Advertising** (PG)
- Welding Techniques***
Scholarship for International StudentsAcademic Scholarships available. Please see website for more details.
- Universal Entrance Scholarship - $1,000.00
- Campus Care Scholarships - $3,000.00
- Student Representative Council – International Student Scholarship - $1,000.00
- Friends or family can visit us however prior appointment is required.
- Arrival Services – free Airport pick up and 3 days free accommodation to all students.
- Health Insurance is included in the tuition fee.
Special Offers at the RoadshowApplication Fee will be waived off for all the
students applying through Canam.
Last date of applications for the Jan 2018 Intake
Depends on seat availability of programs.
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!