2000 Steeles Avenue West
Concord ON, L4K 4N1 CANADA
1090 West Georgia Street, Suite 700
Vancouver, BC, V6E 3V7
Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With the aim to inspire and assist students in their personal and professional growth, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented programs in a supportive, collaborative and interactive learning community.
Programs available for Sept. 2018 intake
Toronto Campus- Bachelor of Business Administration with Specialization in Project Management (Start dates in July, October, and January, & April)
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Specialization in Project Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Specialization in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Specialization in Energy Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Specialization in Accounting
(Intake dates in July, October, January, and April)
On spot provisional acceptance
Scholarship for International Students
Our students have the flexibility of making tuition payments on a monthly basis.
We welcome parents and relative at our Open Houses conducted on a quarterly basis. Individual tours can be arranged as well.
Last date of the applications for Sept. 2018 intake
We offer 4 intakes in the year: April, July, October, and January. We ask that students complete their application process 6 -8 weeks prior to the start of the term. This will allow them to apply for a study permit on time.
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!