Tamwood CollegeTamwood College
200-889, West Pender Street, Vancouver BC V6C 3B2
Tamwood is a careers college having campuses in Vancouver, Toronto and Whistler (BC). We offer Diploma programs in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Food & Beverage, International Business Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurship at these campuses. Coop work terms of six months are integral to all these programs. The programs are applied and hands on and are well received by the industry. We also assist students in finding accommodations, coop placements as well as providing support services.
Programs available for 2019 intakes
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism,
- Diploma in Food & Beverage
- Diploma in International Business Management.
Application fees waiver for students who attend Canam fairs and apply on that day.
Scholarship for International StudentsCAD1500 scholarship available for International Students subject to conditions.
Last date of applications for 2019 intakes
Applications can be received 45 days prior to the start of program intake. Since most of the programs are available every month so it is a rolling deadline.
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!