1. Attending students:
- Choose from a wide range of top Canadian Universities and Colleges
- Speak directly to the University and College delegates
- Save time with Fast track /On-the-spot, application assessment
- Discuss CO-OP, Scholarships, etc
- Avail Application Fee Waiver opportunities
- Free Entry for Registered students
2. Participating Universities and Colleges:
- Opportunity to recruit quality students from across India twice a year
- Indian students wait for these events which are organized twice a year- April and Sept
- Students are pre-registered, pre-counselled for the event
- Majority of the students come prepared with relevant documents to get their applications assessed
- Application fees is waived off for spot-assessments
- Satisfaction levels are gauged by the number of applications generated, and not by the footfalls at the event
- School Principals, Counsellors, Parents, and other influential people visit these events and the presence of University and College delegates creates a brand impact
- Please write to us, to discuss customized options as well!
3. Canadian Government officials
Are you a Director, International Education in the Ministry of Advanced Education of a Canadian province? This event should be on your calendar!
- Your presence at the workshops in India would help the educational institutions in your province to be branded as quality education destinations among International students.
- Honorable Premier Christy Clark from the BC (British Columbia) province visited India in November2011. Referring to the quality of Indian students, the minister was very keen on promoting the BC institutes in India and other developed countries among the premier Canadian education and skill training providers in BC.
- Similarly the other provinces too are seeking potential opportunities and would be developing the provincial international education marketing strategy. Information about your provincial immigration programs including those focused on International graduates could be well disseminated at this platform.
- And it certainly helps Canam that conducts this major student recruitment drive across India and the institutes actively participate in these admission workshops twice a year.
Note: Participants list may vary by city
(A Punjab Govt. License No. MA-1(4) 06/ 14-12-2015)